Tuesday, November 6, 2012

You are Powerful

Hi there,
My name is Cyndi Wilcox and I am a Registered Nurse and RN Consultant with Expecting Success Inc.
 I am an expert in teaching prenatal classes, and have done so for the last 4 years, and I am truly passionate about educating parents about pregnancy, labor & delivery and beyond. I strongly believe in empowering parents and helping them to find the tools they need in order to make informed decisions, so that each birth experience can be a positive one. I understand that the road to childbirth and parenting is one filled with excitement, as well as some potholes, but I can promise that my enthusiasm can help inspire along the way.

Over the years I have taken on many roles including, farm wife, world traveler, avid reader, lifelong learner, dreamer, but most importantly mother of two. Becoming a parent is by far the most rewarding and challenging thing that I have done, but totally worth every sleepless night and stolen snuggle. I know what it is like to walk around with toothpicks holding your eyes open, while trying to nurse a baby, feed a toddler and make sure there are “meals in the fields” and of course cleaning the house goes in there somewhere.

My strongest hope is to inspire and empower others while at the same time striving to be the best that I can be and I truly believe that “our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate but that we are powerful beyond measure.” (Marianne Williamson)

No comments:

Post a Comment