Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thankful


Today I am thinking of all the things I have to be thankful for. It is so easy with the day to day routine to forget all of the little things and the big things that really make our lives. I am truly blessed to have a loving husband, two wonderful children, supportive friends and family and a home to live in a relatively safe country. I have access to health care, information, freedom of speech and religion, a job of which I love and the freedom to work the hours I want. So many things that many people in other parts of the world would love to have, and I am truly thankful that these things which I sometimes take for granted are all in my life. My challenge for you today is to really think about what makes up your life- who are those special people, what are the special things that you value.  As often as you can write down what you are thankful for- you will be amazed at how this little task will change your outlook on life.  I have found that once you realize what all you have to be thankful for, all of the things that seem to "weigh us down" in life seem smaller. Thanks and have a great day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment