Sunday, December 2, 2012

Baby Body Bliss?

I had never really been overly confident with my body; I just accepted it as “it is what it is,” and tried to think as little about it as much as possible. But the further in the pregnancy I got it was harder and harder it was not to notice the large basketball growing in my tummy. My girlfriend brought me over a huge tub of maternity clothes that I made work, which was great with me.  I did not see myself with the “glow” what so ever.  Below is a link to what happens to your body and organs as your baby develops over the 40 weeks…


It is amazing how your body accommodates such a large entity and crazy to think our bodies are made for this.  I still can’t believe that pregnancy is norm and so surprised at really how fast your body does return to somewhat of normalcy.  But now what can I do to get my body back into shape? I have been doing some research and found interval training can produce great results. Surging your heart for 30-45 seconds within a ultimate target heart rate and resting in repetitions, no gym necessary. Sounds about up my alley- don’t ned to commit much time and can do it anywhere.  Not just to get in shape, working out also helps release endorphins with increases mood. Together with good nutrition I am going to try it and you can keep me to it. I hope to report back to you telling you about my blissful body… or atleast a happy heart feeling good about myself and my body.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment