Monday, January 21, 2013

The Strength Inside

“What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sometimes I think that labour and delivery was just the initial test of parenting. As I look back on my labours, reflect on the last 3 years of being a parent and look ahead to my future as a parent I can see all sorts of challenges that we have faced and that we will continue to face. I am truly thankful that through all of the challenges we have faced I have had my husband beside me and some very supportive family and friends. In addition to all the support networks I have, I enjoy finding inspirational quotes. This quote has kept me going on some of the most challenging moments and I wanted to share it with you all in case any of you are going through some of the trials of parenting. Always remember that you have the strength inside of you to do amazing things and to get through these trials, but also remember that you do not have to do it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment