Sunday, October 21, 2012

Rural Roots & Red High Heels

Well hello!

Thanks for dropping by our Expecting Success blog!

I am really excited to introduce you to the FABULOUS team of RN Consultants that I've assembled just for you! Please check out our website www.expectingsuccessinc.com to learn more about the amazing education & support programs we are offering.

Over the next week you are going to get to meet each one of my RN Consultants; please feel free to introduce yourself in the comments section...we are really excited to get to know you!

~ Amy Deagle, founder & CEO Expecting Success Inc.

Hey everybody, my name is Amy Deagle and I am a Registered Nurse, Certified Nurse-Midwife and the Founder & CEO of Expecting Success Inc.

I am an expert on women-centered maternity care, advocating for choice in pregnancy & birth and the empowerment of women through powerful, positive birth experiences.

I bring a passion for empowering women and a desire to create a positive culture of birth. I am passionate about providing quality maternity care to rural women.

I can undeniably promise that after meeting with me, you will feel inspired to take charge of your birthing experience and join the movement of positively changing the culture of birth. And even better than that, I can help give you the tools to put you in the driver’s seat of your pregnancy and birth experience....and I'll do it in red high heels :)

Registered Nurse. Midwife. Farm girl. Former lifeguard. Caffeine enthusiast. Terrified of tornados and fire. I don’t like playing by anyone’s rules but my own. Can only two-step if I’m wearing heels – and I’ve been known to wear those heels in the cow pasture. I am passionate about birth and helping women find their power through those experiences.

It is my goal and life mission to change the way women, and eventually society, feel about & view birth.
POSITIVELY CHANGING THE CULTURE OF BIRTH is the legacy I hope to leave behind.

Join us at www.facebook.com/expectingsuccess

No comments:

Post a Comment