Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Here to Rock Rural


Hey everybody!

My name is Katrina Smith and I am a  Registered Nurse (RN), business school graduate, RN Consultant for Expecting  Success Inc., and most importantly a mother and wife.

I am an expert on patient centered  care in tough situations, supporting and mentoring those who want to empower  themselves for success and meeting you where you’re at no matter what birthing
experience you and your ‘family’ desire.

I have a passion for providing women  and families with the tools they need to be proud of their birth choices and  experiences. By working together as a team we will ensure you feel 100% ownership for your pregnancy, labour and post-partum adventure. I know what  it’s like to grow up in a small town with limited resources and how out of  control that can feel; and it’s my desire to rock rural maternity care in a  positive way.

Registered Nurse, business  professional, eldest sibling, mother, wife, mudslinging quad runner, and
downhill skiing enthusiast (hey I grew up 5 miles from The Valley Ski Hill).
I’ll  admit that after a hard day a glass of wine or cold beverage has been consumed to promote relaxation. I most definitely do not take myself too seriously, and despite living the majority of life in the country I’m terrified of little furry mice. I  choose to live in Alberta cuz I really do love the weather and the people;  let’s face it we’re a pretty unique group. I believe that every woman should
feel empowered in her maternity care and be provided with the resources needed
to achieve just that.

It is my dream, life mission and goal  to bring positive support and tools to rural women from bump to baby and beyond.
~Katrina

Katrina will be the Expecting Success RN Consultant for the following communities and she can be reached at katrina@expectingsuccessinc.com

  • County of Paintearth
    • Castor
    • Coronation
  • County of Flagstaff
    • Forestburg
    • Killam
    • Daysland
    • Strome
    • Sedgewick
    • Lougheed
    • Hardisty
  • County of Stettler
    • Stettler
  • Lamont County
    • Lamont
  • MD Provost
    • Provost
  • County of Two Hills
    • Two Hills
  • MD Wainright
    • Wainwright
  • Beaver County
    • Viking
    • Riley
    • Holden
    • Bruce
    • Kinsella
    • Lindbrook
    • Tofield
  • Camrose County
    • Camrose
  • County of Minburn
    • Vegreville
    • Minburn
    • Manville
    • Innisfree

No comments:

Post a Comment