Thursday, October 25, 2012

Multi-Tasking Mama

Hi everybody,
My name is Amanda Caldwell and I am a Registered Nurse, wife, mother of two and RN Consultant with Expecting Success Inc.

I am an expert on multi-tasking as a mom, keeping your identity while parenting on your own when yourpartner works away, and finding exciting new maternity and parenting resources.

I love being a mom and challenging myself to become a better parent, and a better person, all while attempting to maintain my own sense of self. I am passionate about parents feeling that they truly had an informed say in their child's life from  conception through adulthood. I believe as parents we owe it to ourselves and  our children to equip our parenting tool boxes with the best resources and
tools possible, to make a overall satisfying parenting journey for all involved.

I can undeniably promise that I will work as hard as I can to bring you good, quality, new information that will empower you to be a better parent and leave you feeling satisfied with the many difficult and easy decisions you will make as a new parent.

Registered Nurse. Mother. Wife. Former 4-H/ Farm Girl. Acreage owner. Crafter. Baker. Independent thinker. Knowledge gatherer.

I am excited to embark on your parenting journey with you. I hope to be able to offer you support as you embark on this very special journey.

~Amanda

Amanda will be the Expecting Success RN Consultant for the following areas and can be reached at amanda@expectingsuccessinc.com

Blackie, Vulcan, Okotoks, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, High River, Strathmore, DeWinton, Claresholm, Stavely, Nanton, Canmore, Banff

No comments:

Post a Comment