Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Mama on the Move!

Hi!
My name is Jolene, I am a Registered Nurse and excited to be an RN Consultant with Expecting Success.

I have lived in Manitoba, Alberta, Yukon and now back to Manitoba…all thanks to my husbands career. (5 moves in 10 years!)  I love it…most of the time. A bit isolating, but we have met some amazing people.  In those towns, your friends become your family.

I have three young girls, born in Northern Alberta and the Yukon. I understand “lack of resources in rural area!” We had to drive 6 hours to Whitehorse to deliver my third baby! I chose to fly home with my 2 day old, vs that drive home! I understand stress…having three young girls, no family around, and a shift working husband…just imagine!? And you know what kept me going through those sleepless nights? Remembering that I am not the only one up…that there are many other moms out there doing exactly the same thing, “being a mommy.”

I am passionate to empower the maternity patient and mom. I regret the way my first labour turned out and I want to inform pregnant ladies to help avoid those situations. It is so important to have the knowledge and confidence with your pregnancy and labour experience. Definitely am a people person, meeting people and hearing their stories is a passion of mine.

Mommy, wife, nurse. CPR and First Aid instructor. Worked as a cashier and for MB Parks. Country girl. Enjoys bonfires. Love Sushi and Bubbletea. And rarely do I go a day without AT LEAST a couple cups of coffee or tea (probably why I am the shortest of my three siblings).

It is my goal to empower your experience. I am here to provide answers, resources and direction for you through this amazing life experience!
~Jolene

Jolene is the Expecting Success RN Consultant for the following communitites and can be reached at jolene@expectingsuccessinc.com

Manitoba:

Traverse Bay, Pine Falls, Lac Du Bonnet, Selkirk, Stonewall, Lockport, St Andrews, Beausejour, Oakbank, Gimli, Teulon, Ashern, Eriksdale, Whitemouth

Ste Anne, La Broquerie, Steinbach, Landmark, Lorette, Niverville, Blumenort, Grunthal, Kleefeld, Vita, Sprague, Piney, Pointe Du Bois, Ste Agathe, St Adolphe, St Pierre Jolys, St Malo, Rennie, Hazelridge, Gull Lake, Grand Beach, Falcon Lake, Dugald, Anola

 Dominion City, Emerson, Gretna, Altona, Morden, Winkler, Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment