Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Rural & Fabulous!

Hey everybody!

My name is Nichole Foot & I am  thrilled to be a maternity consultant with Expecting Success!

I was born & raised in the Oyen area & have now found myself returning “home”, something  I swore to anyone who would listen I would never do! I am not only passionate about my career as a Registered Nurse, but I am also passionate about living in a rural area. I really do feel that we can live in the middle of nowhere & still be fabulous!

I want to empower women & their families to take control of their birth & parenting experiences, & I want to be able to offer top quality care in the country. Expecting Success is giving me the opportunity to offer you the one-to-one care every woman deserves in her pregnancy & beyond.
I am a wife, a mother, an RN, & a multitasker. I love carbs, caffeine, & the color pink. And I think recycling’s really cool!

My goal is to advocate for & inspire women, as well as help families make the most informed & educated decisions about starting their families in this fantastic part of the province that I am so proud to call home!

~Nichole

Nichole will be the Expecting Success RN Consultant for the following areas, contact her at nichole@expectingsuccessinc.com :


Oyen, Brooks, Bassano, Rosemary, Duchess, Millicent, Patricia, Gem Wardlow, Iddesleigh, Medicine Hat, Bow Island, Burdett, Grassy Lake,  Purple Springs, Barnwell, Cranford, Monarch, Diamond City, Nobelford, Shaughnessy, Iron Springs, Turin, Enchant, Rainer, Rolling Hills, Hays, Taber, Walsh, Irvine, Lethbridge, Cardston, Coledale, Coleman, Blairmore, Frank, Bellevue, Burnis, Lunbreck, Brocket, Glenwood, Fort Macleod, Foremost, Magrath, Milk River, Pincher Creek, Picture Butte, Raymond, Stand Off, Vauxhaull, Coalhurst,

Esther, Altario, Compeer, Kirriemuir, Consort, Monitor, New Brigden, Sedalia, Sibbald, Cereal, Chinook, Acadia Valley, Empress, Bindloss, Buffalo, Jenner, Cessford, Schuler, Orion, Cressday, Pakowki, Milk River, Warner, Wrentharm, Burdett, Whitla, Redcliff, Suffield, Scandia, Tilley, Princess, Whiskey Gap, Pearce,

Flathead, Cowley, Onefour, Coutts, Aden, Seven Persons, Dunmore, Orion Manyberries, Elkwater, Irvine, Walsh, Ralston, Hilda, Wateron, Mountain View, Leavitt, Del Bonita, Atena, Wildhorse, Spring Coulee, Hill Spring, Twin Butte, Welling, New Dayton, Stirling, Skiff, Etzikom,  Drumheller, Three Hills, Hanna, Youngstown, Delia, Carigmyle, Michichi, Morin, Munson, Rosedale, East Coulee, Dorothy, Finnegan, Nacmine, Dalum, Big Stone, Sunnynook, Pollockville




No comments:

Post a Comment