Friday, October 26, 2012

No "Do-Overs" in Parenthood

Hi everyone,
My name is Sarah Halverson and I am a Registered Nurse, with a specialty in rural medicine. I am a mother of two beautiful girls, and have been married for 7 years through many of life’s ups and downs.

Much of my career has been focused on caring for women as they enter the hospital to welcome their new bundle of joy. I have been present for hundreds of births and I want to continue to make this a positive, empowering experience for women and their families.

Registered nurse, mother of 2, farm girl, coffee enthusiast, former hairdresser. I love country décor, and I am happiest on a horse. I would be lost without my i-phone. I know what it’s like to be up all night with a sick child and have to work the next day.












I am passionate about helping women make informed decisions and feel  that they are an active participant throughout their childbirth experience.

In life, there are not many experiences that allow you to have a do-over. Childbirth is no exception. It is my goal to be a positive influence and to help you make the right choices for you and your child.

~Sarah

Sarah is the Expecting Success RN Consultant for the following communitites and can be reached at sarah@expectingsuccessinc.com

Grande Prairie, Whitecourt, Barrhead, Westlock, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Edson, Hinton, Jasper, Drayton Valley, Leduc, Wetaskiwin, Hobbema, Ponoka, Rimbey, Westerose

No comments:

Post a Comment